Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Security. It\'s Who We Are. It\'s What We Do.
Securitas has built its reputation on its security expertise and has become one of the largest and most trusted security providers in the world. Securitas Electronic Security, Inc. (SES) offers a full portfolio of video, access, intrusion, fire and integrated systems. Our robust services include monitoring, maintenance, inspection, managed, hosted, embedded and online services and more.
This opportunity plays a key role in our Alarm Monitoring Center as an Alarm Monitoring Lead Operator. This team of professionals accurately and efficiently responding to alarm signals to emergency services, fire and police agencies as well as notify specific customer designated contacts; answering a multi-line telephone system, and performing data entry. Our job duty is similar to those of a 911 emergency dispatcher. We must be attentive and perform procedures with a quick and accurate response as our industry is life safety.
Your essential functions will include:
* Respond to all incoming alarm signals in our automation software according to documented procedures. When deemed appropriate, calls the premise, notifies the authorities, and calls a list of contacts. Logs all information into the automation system immediately.
* Answers the multi-line telephone system.
* Ensures confidentiality of customer information at all times.
* Multiple shifts available.
* High School Diploma required. Some college Preferred.
* 1-3 years work experience Type 35 + words a minute.
* Must be able to prioritize and multi task.
* Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
* Ability to perform duties with a high degree of urgency and accuracy.
* Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
* A positive attitude of teamwork and continuous improvement.
We are a nationwide provider of security solutions with many employment opportunities across the country. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Our core values are integrity, vigilance and compliance. Therefore, we are looking for individuals to join our organization who share the same values.