Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
This position is responsible for managing a significant block of International Expatriate business. Works across all markets in acquiring and retaining large cases. Provides recommendations in response to unique RFP requirements. Requires knowledge of marketplace, including product offerings, regulatory environment, competitor offerings, and provider contracting.
· Manage an assigned book of business, focused on attaining profitable growth, persistency, and earnings.
· Perform case-specific risk assessments.
· Responsible for account level rate development and conducting customer negotiations with Sales on a complex book of business.
· Develops and monitors account earnings plans to achieve growth and profitability.
· Develops strategic recommendations related to market competition, products, services and pricing.
· Partners with sales department and brokers to deliver customer presentations and acts as financial consultant on case-specific issues.
· Influences underwriting best practice and provides input to matrix partners on product development and pricing.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
· 3+ years of Medical Underwriting experience.
· In-depth rating, product, and financial knowledge.
· Strong decision making and negotiation skills
· Thorough knowledge of factors that influence market and competitive conditions.
· Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
Location: This position will be located in Wilmington, DEQualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.