Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Do you see yourself as a Supervisor Engineering ? What's your passion? Whether you're into skiing, board games or just playing with the kids, at IHG we're interested in YOU. At IHG we employ people who apply the same amount of care and passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like this to join our friendly and professional team.
Ideally located on Avenue of the Stars in Century City, the InterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills Hotel is just minutes away from Beverly Hills and close to LAX airport, Santa Monica and Hollywood. Our property offers 364 elegant guest rooms, including 150 spacious suites, all with private balconies and inspiring panoramic views of the ocean or the Hollywood Hills. Dedicated to providing guests with exceptional service, the InterContinental Los Angeles Century City at Beverly Hills evokes a unique combination of understated elegance and modern luxury.
Your day to day
Consult with company management, staff, vendors and contractors for the implementation of facilities operations and services including office relocations,
reconfigurations, furniture installations, repairs and maintenance as well as building operations, reception, security and conferencing services. Supervise internal and
outsourced personnel such as receptionist, porters, construction contractors, engineers, furniture vendors, equipment repairmen, and suppliers.
• Oversee coordination of company visitors, conference support, and building services.
• Develop maintenance budget and schedules, and implement services in coordination with staff, vendors, and suppliers of
• Consult with company management and staff to determine space usage, requirements, and office design. Create and
implement space plans to meet organizational needs.
• Manage various projects to include maintenance, relocations, reconfigurations, and construction.
• Facilitate employee and equipment moves with Facilities, Desktop Services, Telephone Services, Network Services, and
• Coordinate and facilitate outsourced services (movers, furniture repairs, maintenance engineers, contractors) and
monitor work progress and quality to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Develop company facility standards, procedures, policies and processes for inspections, maintenance, and space usage
and vendor management. Monitor and report on space usage and availability.
• Conduct regular building and furniture inspections. Recommend service providers and oversee repairs, track progress.
Conduct building inspections and determine implementation of maintenance projects, services and improvements within
• Respond to building emergencies (e.g. medical, fire, weather, theft) to ensure the appropriate course of action is taken to
protect the company assets and personnel.
What we need from you
Associate Degree or technical institute degree/certificate or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
3 to 5 years progressive work-related experience and supervision of contractors and staff associated with facility operations and
services, including office relocation, conferencing support, all phases of building maintenance s and furniture systems with
demonstrated proficiency and understanding in one or more functions related to the position. Previous supervisor experience
Technical Skills and Knowledge –
● Demonstrated proficiency in implementing and supervising moves, repairs and maintenance.
● Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of building infrastructure (operating systems including HVAC, UPS, electrical,
plumbing, etc.) and single line drawings to effectively interpret and diagnose building issues.
● Demonstrated understanding of office furniture systems, video conferencing systems and A/V systems with a basic knowledge
of computer hardware, software and networking systems.
● Demonstrated knowledge of OSHA regulations, state and local building codes.
● Demonstrates clear, concise, and succinct communication skills, including adapting both verbal and written communication to
the needs and level of the user.
What we offer
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package which may include healthcare support, dental, vision, disability and life insurance support, and a matching 401k plan. Hotel discounts worldwide are available as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you the room to be yourself.
So what's your passion? if you are interested in any of these positions, log onto our website at www.careers.ihg to see our job qualifications and apply directly online.
IHG is an equal opportunity employer: Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans