Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
QC SCIENTIST needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh Scientific's client located in SUMMIT, NJ
12-month contract with possible extension.
Pay Rate: 34/hr
This position is with a major BIOTECH COMPANY and requires a Bachelors in a Scientific discipline with GMP, Quality, and in-depth risk management knowledge.
This position is responsible for the harmonization, life-cycle management and continuous improvement of all GMP quality system elements within the Laboratory Systems technology platform including but not limited to LabWare.
In this role, the incumbent will serve as the primary business representative for governance related activities and cross-functional partnerships and collaborations.
This role will manage staff as required.
This is a highly visible role with global responsibility and crossfunctional influence that has a high degree of impact on departmental performance, broad quality initiatives, Quality Control, Quality Operations and the Business.
* Must have expert GMP, Quality, and in-depth risk management knowledge.
* Must be able to effectively prepare communications with interpretation of data analysis and potential problems to management and the group with clarity and a high level of accuracy.
* Must be able to note technical/scientific attributes in potential situations or issues and process science-based solutions across a majority of the job function.
* Must provide guidance to other employees in the interpretation of technical/scientific issues across a majority of the job function and manage development of technical or scientific initiatives and activities by interdisciplinary teams. Must develop employees and coach them to bridge knowledge gap.
* Most have strong authorship and be able to critically review reports while effectively inputting and expressing Quality risk management principles.
* Must be action-oriented and customer-focused and skilled in decision-making, building relationships, problem solving, conflict management, planning and organizing, resource allocation, coaching others, and analytical thinking. Must possess an independent mindset and tenacity.
Opportunity is Calling, APPLY NOW!
RECRUITER: Scott Savage: Scott.Savage@yoh.com
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU*
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
* Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
* 401K Retirement Saving Plan
* Life & Disability Insurance
* Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
* Employee Discount Programs
* Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.