Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Publix Super Markets, Inc. is the largest privately-owned food retailer in the nation with more than 1,200 stores and more than 200,000 associates throughout the Southeast. We are associate-owned, proud of our family atmosphere, and consistently named as one of the best companies to work for in America. We are largely debt-free and renowned for our financial performance as well as our premier customer service. Publix’s Information Services (I/S) department is located in Lakeland, Florida and Alpharetta, Georgia and employs over 1000 associates. I/S provides the information technology required for all Publix business units including retail stores and all office and warehouse environments. The Publix I/S mission is to maximize the value of information technology to Publix associates and customers.
The Supply Chain Team is seeking a Programmer Analyst who will be responsible for playing a key role interacting with enterprise teams to design and develop solutions using the latest Azure Cloud Technologies, C#, and Angular Development to support the highly complex Supply Chain Systems. Further duties include performing data analysis by creating and executing complex queries, interpreting results, and communicating findings to technical and non-technical audiences. The most suitable hire for this position will be a technical candidate with strong analytical, planning, problem solving, writing and presentation skills and one who has the ability to communicate effectively with management, peers, technology vendors and business unit customers.
▪ Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
▪ An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
▪ 401(k) retirement savings plan
▪ Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
▪ Group dental plan
▪ Group vision plan
▪ Sick pay
▪ Long-term disability insurance
▪ Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
▪ Tuition reimbursement
▪ Vacation pay
▪ Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
▪ Paycheck direct deposit
▪ Credit union
▪ Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
▪ 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).