Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
The Plant/HR Administrator is critical to managing the daily operations, organizing administrative activities to support the demands of the site and maintaining strong professional public interaction skills. Typically the first contact for all customers, visitors, solicitors, contractors and calls to the Sartomer West Chester site. Activities may include:
* First contact for all customers, visitors, solicitors, contractors, and calls to the Sartomer West Chester site.
* Calendar management for site meetings
* Provide administrative and office support to the entire site as necessary for efficient and smooth operation
* Prepare and release blanket and individual requisitions through SAP for the site; processes all A/P documents as required.
* Manage small capital projects for office and site upgrades
* Maintain office supplies inventory and generates office supply orders
* Key organizer for all off-site meetings and site functions (including arranging facilities, caterers, issuing invitations/information, arranging site conference rooms, Webex etc.)
* Interface with Administrative Assistants of counterparts in Sartomer Business Unit to coordinate requests and ensure smooth communication between the Business Unit and site
* Maintain all pre-qualification documentation for facility contractors
* Manage site visitors, determine level of safety orientation required, and provide proper PPE
* Sorts, distributes and prepares incoming and outgoing US mail
* Serve as site bi-weekly payroll administrator
* Compose and prepare site-wide communications as necessary
* Onboard new employees including collection of new hire paperwork,
* Support HR department in hiring process through SAP
* Train new employees on TMS, LMS and other systems.
* Assist in development and continual improvement of site auditable training program
* Support documentation and administrative needs of training program
* Manage multiple site-wide programs: Safety shoes, uniforms, security management system, annual and biennial physicals, quarterly random drug testing
* Accurately and timely process invoices for payment and reconciliation of the majority of the site s purchases
* Serve as TMS and LMS administrator for the site
* SharePoint administrator for Pillar Team
* Other Administrative tasks as required
The successful candidate will:
* have a HS Diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred
* have a minimum of 5 years of administrative experience
* demonstrate strong PC and Microsoft Office suite knowledge
* demonstrate AP/AR experience
* have 2+ years of SAP or similar experience
* Payroll processing experience is strongly prefered
* Be self-driven, personable, professional, and empathetic towards others.
* Demonstrate strong people skills and ability to interact with all levels within and outside of the organization
* Have strong time management and prioritization skills
* Demonstrate the ability to influence others without formal positional authority
* Hold self and others accountable to quality work products
* Agile learner, able and willing to take on new projects
A designer of materials and innovative solutions, Arkema shapes materials and creates new uses that accelerate customer performance. Our balanced business portfolio spans high-performance materials, industrial specialties and coating solutions. Our globally recognized brands are ranked among the leaders in the markets we serve. Reporting annual sales of 8.8 billion ($10.4 billion USD) in 2018, we employ approximately 20,000 people worldwide and operate in close to 55 countries. We are committed to active engagement with all our stakeholders. Our research centers in North America, France and Asia concentrate on advances in bio-based products, new energies, water management, electronic solutions, lightweight materials and design, home efficiency and insulation.
Arkema Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arkema Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence.