Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an immediate opportunity for an Account Executive in Winston-Salem.
* Generate and grow new business by successfully executing on a sales plan
* Research potential customers and prospect in assigned sales territory
* Present Aramark's whole-product solutions
* Build strong customer relationships and close sales
* Conduct competitive market analysis and other sales-related research
* Earn competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum of two years business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new account generation, preferably selling a service
* Demonstrated success in developing new business and generating sales leads within an assigned sales territory
* Strong presentation and communication skills with a consultative selling approach
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office and contact-management software such as Salesforce, ACT, etc.
* Willing to travel, including some overnight travel
* A valid driver's license
* Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)