Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
TITLE: Devops Administrator (Cloud Operations)
LOCATION: Oakland or NYC
Infor, Inc., an enterprise SaaS provider, is actively looking for a DevOps Administrator to join our expanding team focused on managing mission critical Production systems. The role of a DevOps Administrator main is to apply and improve process and technology with the platform to ensure critical uptime, availability and security metrics are achieved.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
* Responsible for implementing and maintaining stable, reliable and secure environments that ensure performance & up-time
* Patch and Release Application and assist in Weekend Maintenance windows.
* Responsible for applying and improving the continuous flow of changes being deployed to the Productions systems
* Participate in On-Call Weekly Rotation
* Partner with others in the team to reduce operational tech debt
* Identify and recommend technical and process improvements
* Act as escalation point for the Cloud Operations team
* Proven ability to identify and implement best in class solutions
* 5 years of experience administering a production environment
* At least 3 years of experience in a complex Linux/Windows environment.
The following system and application experience:
* Operating Systems: CentOS/RHEL, Microsoft Windows 2012+
* Virtualization and Containerization (VMWare, Docker)
* System build and configuration automation
* AWS Design and Administration
* Scripting (e.g.Shell, Python, Powershell)
* Proven ability to leverage automaton to streamline work and improve quality
* Automation toolset experience in SaltStack and/or Chef
* Experience deploying code to production environments while adhering to strict release management procedures
* Excellent communication skills
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy..