Posted in Marketing 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Position: Full Time UX Designer
Location: City of Chicago
Starts: Interviewing Now
Duration: Full Time
Status: Full Time
Rate: Competitive Annual Salary, Depending on Experience
Our downtown software client is looking for a UX Designer to join their team full time!
The UX Designer will concept and design for deliverables to promote products and services utilizing commercial or open-source vendors.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Design user experiences including data dashboards and visualizations across desktop, web, and mobile
- Collaborate with customers, SMEs, and the Marketing team to understand and translate business goals into effective designs
- Perform research and usability testing
- Create wireframes, mockups, and hi-fidelity prototypes
- Understand the industry, champion design best practices
UX Designer Requirements:
- 8+ years of experience, enterprise level preferred
- Experience working with commercial or open-source vendor, such as Plotly, R, Python, Google Data Studio, Google Charts, etc.
- Strong in data visualization and dashboards
- Expertise with prototyping and design tools
- Ability to lead research and collaborate cross-functionally to incorporate insights into design
- Solid software industry knowledge, including major competitors, effective communication, and best practices
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com