Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
The Laboratory Technician position is a great opportunity for those with a passion in research!
The Laboratory Technician position is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is interested in beginning a career in research and conducting unique first-in-human Phase I clinical research trials within multiple therapeutics. By being hired into one of our Laboratory Technician jobs at Parexel International, you ll be a key member of the Parexel International team. Professionals within the Early Phase team come from a variety of backgrounds, bringing an assortment of knowledge and skills to every area of our business. You will have the opportunity to become familiar with study protocols, perform diagnostic laboratory tests and act as study lead laboratory assistant.
Parexel s Early Phase Unit:
At Parexel, our Laboratory Technician team resides within our Early Phase Unit. The Early Phase Operations (EP) team is an integral part of Parexel s service offerings, providing groundbreaking research through Phase I trials. Within the Early Phase Unit, Parexel hosts a variety of clinical trials within different therapeutic areas. For more information regarding Parexel s Early Phase Services visit: https://www.parexel.com/solutions/clinical-research/early-phase-services
For more information regarding Parexel Phase I visit: http://188.8.131.52/journey/phase-i
Overview of position:
Laboratory Technicians work within a team environment to manage clinical trials occurring within Parexel s Early Phase Unit. Laboratory Technicians will have a thorough understanding of study protocols and lab manuals, utilize various processing laboratory equipment and will perform various diagnostic laboratory tests. Additionally, Laboratory Technicians ensure sample processing is completed correctly, monitor the laboratory and supplies needed as well as drive efficiency and accountability within the EP Unit.
- Collect (as appropriate), process and store human biological specimens according to protocol.
- Perform standard diagnostic laboratory tests (for example pregnancy tests, urinalysis, and drugs of abuse tests).
- Prepare and organize laboratory equipment and facilities, documentation and schedules for studies.
- Identify and problem solve study-related issues as they arise, bringing it to the attention of the correct supervisor.
- Maintain a positive, results orientated work environment, building relationships with management, colleagues, and other departments, communicating in an open, balanced and objective manner.QualificationsQualifications:
- Demonstrated leadership ability and critical thinking
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail
- B.S./M.A.+ in related life science field
- Experience with laboratory procedures and best practices.EEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.