Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Tesla Motors is looking for an experienced Parts Advisor to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a significant amount of customer interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the customer service acumen, but also the ability to provide a basic level of technical support service. The role will require travel as needed and directed by management. If you are interested in becoming a part of an excellent service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
* Answer phone calls, emails and drive-ins to address any customer concern with the highest level of response and attention.
* Return missed phone calls and emails promptly 5 minutes or less.
* Receive stock, pick, ship and transact materials inventory to support the needs of vehicle service.
* Accurately record parts transactions and data into Dealer Management System attention to detail critical.
* Conduct Transactions w/ systems; walk customer through order and provide summary.
* Escalate any issues that need to be addressed to correct any inbound packaging issues from our internal and external suppliers.
* Maintain records of time, expenses and materials.
* Communicate estimated parts ship and arrival time, including regular updates.
* Follow up with customer on parts order and ensure complete satisfaction with the order.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* Help maintain cleanliness of service center.
* Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
* Pick up and deliver parts using full size van and 20ft trailer.
* Knowledge of methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles.
* Understanding of basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles.
* Experience in automotive equipment and servicing methods.
* Dealer Business Process and Best Practice.
* DMS Systems, SAP, MS Office Suite.
* 1-3 yrs. experience in the automotive industry, 2-5 years material service and distribution experience.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to follow instructions required.
* Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public.
* Maintain and perform top-level professional integrity and appearance as a parts advisor.
* ASE Certification a plus.
* Degree or Certificate from a University program in Automotive Technology a plus.
* Dealer automotive service experience a plus.
* Must be 18 years of age Apply
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.