Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
@SYNNEX, we believe everyone has a story to tell. If you have a passion for advancing technology solutions, always putting customers first and want to become part of a team that embraces differences and creates trends, build your career story with us. We strive to create a work environment that is fun and inclusive with a sense of work-life balance and charitable giving.
Our recruiting experience is digital!
Technology is at the core of our business we don t just sell technology, we use it. The power of digital interviewing allows you the flexibility of using your computer or mobile device to record your interview on your own schedule in the comfort of your home. Our recruiting process allows you to tell your story in a stress-free way that is interactive and fun, so if you receive a link to Share your Story with us, we hope you have an awesome digital experience.
SUPERVISOR, SHIPPING/ RECEIVING
GET INSPIRED BY THE WORK YOU LL DO
* Oversee the shipping, receiving or inventory control department
* Interact with carriers and manage delivery appointment schedules
* Assure that SYNNEX cycle count process is completed on or before the set schedule date
* Report and document inventory discrepancies, required adjustments, errors that affect inventory, etc.
* Research incident reports and relay findings to Operations Manager for proper decisions on the reported incidents
* Ensure that shipping procedures for products are followed
* Contact carrier for pick-up
* Perform basic research, confirmation and follow-up of products shipped
* Ensure that parts procedures are followed from both field and internal production
* Inspect return product part numbers, shipping numbers and quantities
* Receive products and perform basic research on receiving discrepancies
* Monitor spare parts inventory
* Research, trace and match physical inventory and perform inventory adjustments
* Meet company expectations with cycle count processes
* Receive, examine and process all returns in a timely and efficient manner
* Contact suppliers for returns and repairs
* Coordinate on-time turnaround of repaired products
* Coordinate invoicing to customers for repair services
* Assure the handling of documentation, deposits, correspondence
* Confer with shipping and receiving department on Purchase Order
YOUR PASSION IS SPARKED BY:
* High school diploma or GED certificate
* Minimum of 5 years of warehouse experience (to include 1-2 years of warehouse supervisory
* experience and 3 years of related shipping, receiving or inventory control experience)
* Familiarity with management principles and practices
* Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
* Analytical skills and experience
* Strong communication and organization skills
* Detail orientation; ability to work with numbers
* Ability to use a hand-truck, fork lift and pallet jack and an ability to lift 50 pounds
WE HAVE GREAT PERKS - Every Day is Casual Day * Company Discounts * Community Involvement Opportunities * Profit Sharing * Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance * 401k * FSA & HSA * Paid Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days * Employee Stock Purchase Plan * Tuition Reimbursement * Live Well Work Well Program * And More
BE INSPIRED IN YOUR CAREER.
@ SYNNEX CORPORATION, WE BELIEVE EMPLOYEES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET AND WE EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR BUSINESS. DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION MAKES US ALL BETTER. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, AGE, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, AND ALL OTHER PROTECTED STATUSES.
@ SYNNEX CANADA LIMITED, WE ARE COMMITTED TO SUPPORTING ACCOMMODATION AND INCLUSIVITY FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES THROUGHOUT THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS AND EMPLOYMENT LIFECYCLE. IF YOU REQUIRE ACCOMMODATION DURING THE RECRUITMENT AND SELECTION PROCESS, PLEASE LET US KNOW; WE WILL WORK WITH YOU TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.