Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Assists the Director of Activities in carrying out a therapeutic program designed to meet individual needs as well as group goals that will aid each resident to function at his/her optimum levels of independence and maintain his/her level of normal activity as developed by the appropriate staff through the resident care conference.
The primary purpose of your job position is to assist the Activity Director in the planning, implementation and evaluation of recreational, social, intellectual, emotional and spiritual programs, in accordance with the individuals receiving services' assessment and care plan, and as may be directed by your supervisor.
An Ideal Candidate Should
• Have a passion for helping others;
• Possess a strong work ethic;
• Be an excellent team player;
Benefits For This Position Include
• Medical Health Insurance with fully covered premiums
• Comprehensive and affordable voluntary benefits
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off
• 401(a) Yearly Pension Contribution by employer; no match required
• Experience pay – you won’t start from scratch.
• Franciscan recognizes up to ten years of experience.
Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.