Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our ITG department. Submit your application today!
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for dedicated professional like you to be a part of our team. Join us in our efforts to better our community!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. SUMMARY OF DUTIES
THE IMAGING SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR SERVES AS A KEY ONSITE IT RESOURCE FOR IMPLEMENTATION AND SUPPORT OF MEDICAL IMAGING APPLICATIONS AT A FACILITY. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE PERFORMING AS THE PROJECT LEAD FOR IMPLEMENTING MEDICAL IMAGING SYSTEMS, ADMINISTERING AND SUPPORTING PACS, CVIS PACS, AND TECHNICAL MEDICAL IMAGING INTERFACES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES (E.G., VOICE RECOGNITION), SUPPORTING OUTPATIENT MEDICAL IMAGING, AND PROVIDING SECOND LEVEL SUPPORT AS A LOCAL MEDICAL IMAGING SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT TO RESOLVE INCIDENTS OR FULFILL REQUESTS RECEIVED FROM THE DIVISION SERVICE DESK OR OTHER DIVISION OR FACILITY SERVICE RESOURCES. THE IMAGING SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR ENSURES SYSTEM DESIGN, INTERFACE FUNCTIONALITY, AND CLINICAL PROCESSES ARE COORDINATED AND FUNCTIONING EFFECTIVELY. THIS INDIVIDUAL PERFORMS APPLICATION MAINTENANCE AND TESTING OF APPLICATION UPGRADES AND FIXES. THE IMAGING SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR PROVIDES INPUT TO DIVISION POLICIES AND PROCEDURES, TRAINING, AND BEST PRACTICES FOR USE WITHIN THE FACILITY, DELIVERS HANDS-ON TRAINING, AND ASSISTS IN IMPLEMENTING DIVISION STANDARDIZATION, UTILIZATION, INTEGRATION AND OPTIMIZATION PLANS FOR MEDICAL IMAGING APPLICATIONS AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES. A MEDICAL IMAGING SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR MAY BE DEDICATED TO A SPECIFIC FACILITY OR MAY OPERATE ACROSS A GEOGRAPHIC ZONE AND SERVE MULTIPLE FACILITIES.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
* Serves as a key onsite IT resource for implementation and support of medical imaging applications at a facility.
* Performs as the project lead for implementing medical imaging applications.
* Administers and supports PACS, CVIS PACS, and technical medical imaging interfaces and related technologies (e.g., voice recognition).
* Supports outpatient medical imaging.
* Provides second level support as a local medical imaging subject matter expert to resolve incidents or fulfill requests received from the division Service Desk or other division or facility service resources; provides status on user issues.
* Works with enterprise subject matter experts and services resources and the enterprise Service Desk in managing resolution of medical imaging application incidents and requests.
* Ensures medical imaging system design, interface functionality, and clinical processes are coordinated and functioning effectively.
* Performs medical imaging application maintenance and testing.
* Provides input to division policies and procedures, and training for medical imaging applications and processes.
* Collaborates in Imaging Team's identification and deployment of medical imaging applications best practices.
* Works with the Imaging and Clinical Application Teams to actively promote and implement division standardization, utilization, integration and optimization plans for medical imaging applications.
* Collaborates in Imaging Team's development of standard medical imaging education & documentation.
* Delivers hands-on training for medical imaging applications.
* Performs medical imaging application installation account set up.
* Reviews and provides input to Information Security plans regarding medical imaging security requirements.
* Provides input regarding roles and access to meet HIPAA requirements on medical imaging applications.
* Participates in the testing and implementation of clinical applications where medical imaging applications integrate with those clinical applications.
* Works with Physician Support Coordinators as a subject matter expert on medical imaging applications for physicians and their offices, to ensure physicians can access images at hospitals, offices and homes.
* Coordinates and manages vendor support for medical imaging solutions.
* Promotes medical imaging application security and confidentiality and helps ensure compliance.
* Participates in configuration of medical imaging modalities.
* Provides on-call assistance as needed.
* Performs quality audits and tracks metrics related to medical imaging system use; coordinates the execution and use of tools for audits.
* Builds strong relationships at the facility with core customer base for medical imaging applications.
* Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission & Value Statement.
* Participate in special projects as needed and performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Medical imaging operations and process understanding
* Understands pertinent accreditation guidelines, such as JCAHO
* Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships across a broad range of personality types
* Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clinical and information technology personnel verbally and in writing
* Demonstrated customer orientation
* Excellent leadership and teaching abilities
* Demonstrated advanced computer skills
* Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
* Customer service orientation and/or training
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Two years experience in medical imaging applications
* Working knowledge of computer-based medical imaging applications
* Valid state drivers license and proof of auto insurance, if applicable
HCA Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare network where 265,000 people across more than 1,800 care facilities are all committed to creating a positive impact every day. It's an organization that exists to give people healthier tomorrows. Our scale enables caregivers to deliver great outcomes for patients and gives colleagues unparalleled opportunities to learn and grow. Most importantly, as a part of HCA Healthcare we're connected to something bigger, which means more resources, more solutions and more possibilities for everyone who walks through our doors. What matters most to our diverse and talented colleagues is giving people the absolute best healthcare possible. Every day, we seek to raise the bar higher, not just for ourselves, but for healthcare everywhere.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or