at Sealing Devices
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Here's what you'll do:
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes and procedures.
- Position parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment and materials to Production Supervisor.
- Complete all administrative functions relating to business or regulatory requirements.
- Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
- Document actions by completing production and quality forms.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with policies, guidelines and regulatory requirements per the Sealing Devices Quality System.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and
expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.