Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
This position provides subject matter expertise, leadership and support to the office of the Assistance Secretary of Defense. The SC/CIO SME serves as the primary SME to the MC&FP CIO. The SC/CIO SME serves as an MC&FP CIO liaison to the DoD CIO, the DoD CMO, and a wide variety of SES, GS-15, and O-6 senior leaders across the Office of the Secretary of Defense and Military Services.
It is required that the SC/CIO SME has the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 20 years of DoD IT and IA experience.
- A minimum of 20 years of experience and expertise supporting DoD C&A/A&A (Certification and Accreditation/Assessment and Authorization) activities.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience supporting both the MC&FP IT and IA Programs.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience serving in a DoD CIO and Authorizing Official (AO) capacity.
- Possesses one of the following certifications: Global Security Leadership Certification (GSLC), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), or another DoD 8570.01-M Level 3 authorized IAT/IAM certification.
- Active Secret Clearance
CDO Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer