Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
# of Openings
The Senior Business Systems Analyst will work with Marketing, Project Management, Customer Support, Manufacturing and Technical Teams to collectively translate business requirements into clear/concise software software requirements and specifications. In addition this person will be expected to support the tracking and driving project deliverables particularly those of requirement implementation and prioritization. This position will need to interface with a wide variety of functional groups including Project Management, Software, R&D, Manufacturing, Procurement, Customer Support and QA as well as others.
* Support project managers by working with marketing, business, manufacturing, RA/QA and technical teams to facilitate the translation of business/market requirements into software requirements and specifications.
* Assist scrum masters and development teams by tracking requirement implementation and requirement prioritization as per project teams needs.
* Maintain JAMA tool for each assigned project and produce required documentation for the design history file.
* Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication
* Provide leadership to team members and peers; articulate ideas and viewpoints to senior management and others; identify and initiate projects; manage resources; drive the resolution of issues and hold self and team accountable for results.
* Facilitate core team to capture appropriate scope.
* Assist in creating and updating project documentation, manage scope; create and manage schedules, determine short and long term priorities; ensure efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths.
* Develop and manage the Software Design History File
* Support Project Documentation and Materials needs via SAP
* Bachelor s Degree in technology related field or relevant experience in developing software/systems for use in a highly regulated environment.
* Strong team leadership including the ability to manage teams across many different functions.
* Ability to act as a bridge between marketing, business, customer support, manufacturing and R&D teams to facilitate the translation of business/market requirements into software requirements and software design specifications.
* Strong project management skills - work with project management, marketing and technical teams to prioritize requirements based on customer and technical/project needs, prepare implementation timelines within sprint framework, track implementation to ensure meeting timeline requirements and project team needs.
* At least three years experience implementation efforts following an Agile software development lifecycle approach
* Familiar with Agile Frameworks such as Scrum and Kanban
* Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, user stories, business process modeling and mapping, methodology development and data modeling
* Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical customers/stakeholders
* Demonstrated effectiveness in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 8,000 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Bio-Rad was founded over six decades ago and has continued to provide the healthcare industry with innovative and useful products that help life science researchers accelerate the discovery process and medical diagnostic labs obtain faster, better results.
Bio-Rad does not accept agency resumes, unless the agency has been authorized by a Bio-Rad Recruiting Representative. Please do not submit resumes unless authorized to do so. Bio-Rad will not pay for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.