Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Yoh Specialty Practices has partnered with a leader in the healthcare revenue industry in search of several Medical Claims/Revenue Cycle Specialists for contract to hire opportunities in North Dallas (TX). Our client is well known for their fantastic services specific to improving revenue and maximizing reimbursement for healthcare providers. Due to growth, they're hiring multiple Medical A/R Claims Analysts. Must be extremely polished with excellent communication/customer service skills & a minimum of 2 years' with medical claims, hospital billing, medical coding, Accounts Receivable and Contract language is required.
THEY HAVE A BEAUTIFUL OFFICE BUILDING, LOCATED JUST OFF THE TOLLWAY; EMPLOYEES HAVE ACCESS TO THE BUILDING'S FITNESS GYM AT NO CHARGE AND NEIGHBORHOOD RESTAURANTS DELIVER LUNCHES EACH DAY AT DISCOUNTED PRICES!
* Communicate with w/ 3rd party payers/insurance companies, patients, clinical providers and government agencies to gather pertinent data for patient files
* Responsible for ensure patient files are always correct & up to date
* Review claims for balance & billing accuracy, payer plan, denials, insurance requests
* Assess accounts to determine reason(s) of denied and/or inappropriately paid claims
* Provide documentation & submit applicable claim corrections for re-processing in a timely manner
* Take the appropriate steps to ensure proper discounts and allowances have been completed; identify applicable accounts for secondary billing and follow up
* Ensure accurate and complete account follow-up by demonstrating a thorough understanding of carrier-specific reimbursement as applicable to claim processing
* Document all activity taken on an account in the patient account notes
* Identify billing or coding issues. Request re-bills, secondary billing or corrected bills
* Experience with medical claims; possess a strong understanding of terms such as PPO, IPA and HMO
* Strong understanding of hospital billing form requirements (UB04), HCFA 1500 forms and EOB
* Advanced letter/documentation/writing skills specific to the revenue cycle process
* Strong knowledge of Managed Care Contracts, Contract Language and Federal/State requirements
* 2+ years' experience with medical claims & hospital collections
* Intermediate knowledge of hospital billing form requirements (UB-04)
* Proficient in MS Office Suite
* Must possess excellent communication and documentation skills
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here:
to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.