Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 84088
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Enterprise Cloud BI Architect to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Responsibilities and Job Duties
* Develop and implement solid, scalable and flexible solutions to support clients migrating and transforming from on-premise to cloud solutions, particularly Data, Data Integrations, Business Intelligence and Analytics
* Partner with our Sales and Delivery organizations to help pre-sales support activities such as drafting proposals, providing effort estimations, and participating in client presentations
* Lead cultural change for cloud adoption in Data Services space
* Developing and coordinating cloud architecture for our existing and new customers
* Establish best practices, templates and processes for Cloud BI offerings
* Evaluating and Selecting suitable cloud platforms, tools and technologies for NTT DATA customers for their Data Services
* Coach, Train and build a strong Cloud BI Center of Excellence with in NTT DATA for Healthcare industry
* Minimum 10+ years of experience in architecting Data Warehosue, Big Data Solutions, Data Lake Solutions, Cloud BI solutions at major consulting firm or systems integrator
* Minimum 5+ years of experience in architecting and implementing Cloud BI solutions or migrating on-premise Data environments to any of the major cloud platforms like GCP, AWS or Azure
* Minimum 5+ years of experience supporting professional services sales cycle including proposal development, RFP responses, and account expansion initiatives
* Minimum of 5+ Years of prior experience in one or more prominent cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, Google ect)
This position requires someone who can travel at least 50%. Preferred location is Plano, TX.
Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Nice to have Skills
* Healthcare industry knowledge (Health Plans, Healthcare Provider, Life Sciences)
* Work experience at any major IT services provider
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.