Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world. JOB OVERVIEW
TE's Medical business unit, part of the Industrial Solutions segment, offers medical device OEMs, a complete product offering, and capability portfolio for minimally invasive, imaging, surgical, diagnostic, and therapeutic devices. With more than 350 design engineers and a global presence in all key medical device hubs, we are a premier partner to the world's leading medical technology companies for their next-generation medical devices. We are experts in all aspects of device design and manufacture, from access & delivery solutions for interventional medicine; to sensors & connectors for surgical applications. Our innovative solutions enable ground breaking medical therapies such as treating heart disease without opening the body, placing microscopic devices into brain arteries and powering robotic surgery.
TE Connectivity's Assembly Teams operate assigned automated assembly machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
The Assembly Operator will be working as part of a team in braiding medical device products while maintaining high quality / performance standards on all Creganna Medical products.
* Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
* Ability to perform and demonstrate all Manufacturing procedures after training.
* Accurately complete all essential documents (i.e., Lab Notebooks, Device Master Records (DMR's), Lot History Records (LHR's), Inspection Records and Validation Documentation).
* Positions and aligns parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
* Retrieving set-up mandrel from production line and returning mandrel after braid run.
* Walking back and forth between braiding room and clean room daily.
* Adjusts and trims materials from components to achieve specified medical or dimensional characteristics.
* Perform tear down, set-up, and PM on braiding machines.
* Multitasking; scheduling and running multiple projects at a time.
* Packages finished subassemblies in clear plastic bags.
* Ability to inspect work-in-process to documented quality standards to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
* Ability to train others on basic operations. WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
* High School Diploma/GED required
* A minimum of 2 years of related work experience and/or training in braiding, machine operation, or other similar medical devices in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
* Ability to read and write proficiently in English
* Able to be self-directed and find ways to help when time allows
* Able to learn products quickly, retain information and move to different products
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation