Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an international biopharmaceutical company focused on improving patients lives by identifying, developing and commercializing meaningful products that address unmet medical needs. We are continuing to expand our commercial product portfolio and our research and development pipeline in therapeutic areas that can leverage our unique expertise.
Our therapeutic areas of focus include sleep and hematology/oncology areas in which we have a deep understanding of the patient journey and a suite of products and product candidates to address critical needs.
We are looking for the best and brightest talent to join our team. If you re looking to be a part of a company with an unwavering commitment to improving patients lives and being a great place to work, we hope you ll explore our career openings and get to know Jazz Pharmaceuticals.
The Adult Oncology Regional Sales Manager is responsible for Jazz Pharmaceuticals sales force throughout the Northeast US region. The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for the effective promotion of Jazz Pharmaceuticals products to physicians and other health care providers within the geographic region. The RSM will lead and manage a team of Oncology Account Mangers, in addition to directly promoting the Adult Hematology/Oncology Jazz Pharmaceuticals products. The RSM will also manage projects involving cross-functional communication and activities.
This position can be located within close proximity to a major transportation hub to travel throughout the Northeast region.
The Regional Sales Manager will:
* Manage regional staff including:
* Recruit and select excellent Oncology Account Managers
* Coach, train and develop Oncology Account Managers to build a strong, progressive and motivated work team
* Provide team leadership and ensure that the team performs with integrity
* Review employee performance regularly and deal with any performance issues on a timely basis
* Know, comply with, and ensure compliance by the region s employees with applicable corporate policies, procedures and guidelines
* Understand the regulatory environment and comply with all legal and regulatory requirements, including those of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, the Prescription Drug Marketing Act, the Pharma Code, the OIG guidelines
* Promote, and assure that the region promotes, the company s products for the approved indications using the most current company materials.
* Implement the company s marketing plan, including communicating and providing direction to regional staff
* Formulate and direct the implementation of region action plan
* Establish and manage on-going procedures/processes for communication of information necessary for accomplishing region objectives
* Oversee the proper use by the region of corporate resources and assets
* Present a positive and professional image of Jazz Pharmaceuticals and ensure that the region s activities are consistent with Jazz Pharmaceuticals ethical pharmaceutical marketing and compliance with laws and regulations
* Maintain strong relationships with major thought leaders in region.
* Achieve sales forecasts and targets
* Perform all activities within budget
* Perform ad-hoc special projects to support specific business needs requested
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent
* At least three years pharmaceutical sales management experience; management of an Oncology sales team, or additional pharmaceutical development roles outside of sales is preferred
* At least five years of medical and/or pharmaceutical product sales experience, to include two to three years of sales experience in the area of oncology is preferred
* Experience in the oncology community market, that includes lung cancer and/or leukemia is a significant plus
* Extensive travel required.
Jazz Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any characteristic protected by law.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed