Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Req ID: 86433
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a NTT Global Sourcing Operating Company Business Partner to join our team in Plano, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
NTT Global Sourcing Operating Company Business Partner
Management level definitions:
* Responsible for serving as the primary liaison between NTT Global Sourcing and Operating Company(s) Regional and/or Industry, Account, Delivery, and Procurement leadership to:
* Reduce the cost of supply chain and meet demand requirements, improve business and quality specifications and help Operating Companies achieve margin and revenue goals.
* Utilize the understanding of new IT product trends and use of vendor technology to create solutions resulting in optimized business operations and cost efficiencies.
* Leverage industry best practices to develop solutions that drive change throughout the entire organization to control cost.
* Assist NTT Global Sourcing Category Directors in identifying new cost savings projects at the Operating Company level
* Employ techniques to extract and interpret information from multiple sources of data focused on cost savings solutions.
* Assist and educate in the implementation of Global Sourcing plays to ensure potential savings are realized within Operating Company.
* Help set category strategies relevant to assigned Operating Company.
* Support Global Category Director to develop supply base to meet Operating Company and customer requirements Support supplier contracting and negotiations as a representative for assigned. Operating Company in partnership with the Global Category Director.
* Emphasis is on strategy, business relationships, quality, cost, assurance of supply and predictability.
* Adds value to the Operating Company through managing performance aspects of NTT Global Sourcing driving major contracts and subcontracts.
* Serve as a liaison to the Global Category Directors for identifying potential savings pipeline opportunities within the Operating Company.
* Role will be an individual contributor with a quota carrying targeted savings.
* Identify areas for Supplier performance improvement across the Categories supported based on current Supplier services.
* Serves as the conduit between NTT Global Sourcing Category Managers and Directors and NTT Operating companies to help drive cost savings and margin improvement programs across IT, Labor and Indirect categories of spend.
* Responsible for understanding Operating Company business(es) to leverage, promote and align NTT Global Sourcing strategies to Operating Company revenue and margin goals.
* Meets with Operating Company business and account executives to discuss impact of supply chain strategic development on overall business.
* Works with Operating Company Industry and Account leaders to identify new cost savings projects.
* Engages with senior management to translate data-driven insights into decisions and actions while considering new technology available in the marketplace.
* Supports in the development of forward-thinking supply chain strategies; influences the industry or marketplace for complex categories; engages with market leaders.
* Utilizes supply chain, business, delivery, procurement, and financial modeling tools.
* Drives supply base optimization for complex categories.
* Serves as escalation point for Responsible operations and service issues of the most complex, long-term Global Sourcing negotiated suppliers based on Operating Company needs.
* Partners with suppliers in forward- thinking strategic development and relationship building.
* Innovates complex business models, drives associated strategies and influences the marketplace.
* Advises on contract risk areas and is comfortable collaborating at an executive business leader s level.
* Background on the technology aspect that allows the business to take the next step towards rationalization of cost using technology as a benchmark.
Education and Experience Required:
* First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
* 10+ years of experience in procurement or supply chain function.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Excellent understanding of global procurement processes, industry, delivery, and highly complex suppliers.
* Advanced analytical skills and creativity to solve business and delivery problems.
* Knowledgeable of new technology offerings in the marketplace as well as future technology designs that should be contemplated within the NTT environment.
* Expert ability to generate, synthesize and make business sense of massive and complex data.
* Exceptional ability to identify and evaluate existing and potential cost savings opportunities.
* Advanced business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint) and supply chain modeling skills.
* Drives development and efficiency of procurement tools and applications.
* Advanced communication skills, including presentation and negotiation abilities.
* Strong Program Management Skills, incorporating multiple projects.
* Advanced team leadership and influencing skills.
* Mastery in English and local language.
* Advanced ability to develop suppliers strategically.
* Excellent understanding of the company, Telecom and IT industry.
* Solid understanding of an Account and Industry level P&L.
* Able to be effective in a diverse Global operating model.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who