Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Full-Time & Part-Time
(You must go to our website and apply for this position)
Arbour Counseling Services in Worcester MA has open positions for Licensed Clinicians (LICSW) in our Outpatient Services program, providing clinical services to youth and families. Clinicians will provide outpatient therapy to make a difference for youth and families.
Substance Abuse Services:
Arbour counseling offers a variety of services including substance abuse treatment. Under substance abuse treatment, Arbour house offers outpatient service. These adult programs aim to give participants a heightened level of self-awareness about their addiction, solid relapse prevention skills and a variety of coping skills to help them become more independent, self-caring, and functioning adults in recovery. Outpatient services include psychosocial evaluation, monitoring and treatment; behavioral assessment, treatment and recovery planning; group and individual counseling on substance abuse topics; aftercare and discharge planning and family therapy when necessary. Staff includes a physician specializing in substance recovery available to patients if needed, as well as a nurse practitioner who specializes in addiction treatment. Suboxone services are also available.
Responsibilities are as follows:
· Provide individual, family and group therapy sessions
· Support clients through collaboration with other medical service providers, state agencies, other mental health services (including crisis services), and other community agencies and resources.
· Individuals are responsible for managing their own schedules.
· Good time management skills necessary to maintain appointments and timely record keeping
· Master's Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or closely related Mental Health field from an accredited program is required.
· Required license eligibility with: LICSW
· Familiarity with support groups.
Arbour Counseling Services has an exemplary benefit package which includes several medical, dental, and vision care, 401k plan (with company matching!), tuition reimbursement, clinical supervision, mileage and cell phone/data reimbursement, generous paid time off, opportunities for continued education, upward mobility and much more!
You must go to our website and apply for this position and your resume will be forward over to the hiring manager.
* Go to our web site to officially, apply for the position. www.Arbourhealth.com scroll to bottom of site and click on Green Tab that says apply here.
All employment at UHS is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.