Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Provides routine non-acute physical care, for the patient, as well as, educational groups based on needs identified in the Master Treatment Plan.
* High School Diploma or GED required
* Some college course work preferred
* Experience may be accepted in lieu of college course work.
* Crisis intervention training required. This training also offered upon hire.
* Must demonstrate basic knowledge of emotional and mental health and disease concepts including the disease of addiction.
* Must have clear communication / interaction skills and demonstrate competency in facilitating psycho-education groups.
All employment at UHS is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.