Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Arbour Counseling Services in Worcester is looking for a Fill-Time Receptionist ($15.50 an hour) 32- 40 hours per week.
Monday - Friday (8:30 am - 4:45 pm)
The general responsibilities would include but not be limited to:
* Answering the phones
* Greeting clients
* Accepting co-pays and booking future appointments for clients.
* Inputs billing and completes filing of billing and medical records.
* Knowledge of medical records
* Effectively and professionally, interact with clients and clinicians to procure timely appointment offerings and maintain a positive relationship with customers.
* Ability to keep confidentiality
* 2+ years of office experience in an outpatient medical office
* High School Diploma or GED
* Associates Degree or Certificate preferred
Benefits Include: (Pre-tax benefits) Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision coverage) 401K with company match Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick time, and Extended Leave 25 days of PTO Life Insurance Long & Short-Term Disability Supplemental Life Insurance Dependent Life Insurance Employment Stock Purchase Plan 10% discount.
You must go to our website and apply and your resume will be forward over to the hiring manager.
* Go to our web site to officially, apply for the position. (www. Arbourhealth.com) scroll to bottom of site and click on Green Tab that says apply here.
All employment at UHS is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.