Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
POSITION: Datawarehouse Developer-10610
JOB ID: 4322-RCAT-4
# OF OPENINGS: 1
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
ENGAGEMENT LENGTH IN MONTHS:
WHAT ARE THE DAILY WORK HOURS*
WHERE IS THE PHYSICAL WORK OFFICE LOCATED*
52 Washington Rensselaer, NY 12144
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFIC DUTIES IN A TYPICAL WORKDAY FOR THIS POSITION:
* Work in coordination with a team of developers to expand the current Data Warehouse.
* Work with Business Analyst & customers on analysis and logical design for mappings and ETL.
* Perform unit testing and correct all identified bugs.
* Perform complex PL/SQL coding in a Data Warehouse environment.
* The individual in this position will work under the direction of a Technical Lead & Project Manager.
* Perform writing of complex stored procedures/triggers in an Oracle database utilizing PL/SQL
* Work as the technical lead for ODI integration solution
* Keep the ODI software current with security patches and software upgrades
* 7 years of experience in a data warehouse setting as a developer utilizing an enterprise data warehouse with dependent data marts.
* 7 years of experience developing and testing maps, performing source-to-target mappings, storage capacity planning and developing ETL in Oracle Warehouse Builder (OWB) or Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) including migrating OWB projects to ODI for Oracle 12c and above.
* 5 years of defining, designing, implementing and maintaining the architecture for ODI into an existing Oracle Data Warehouse environment.
* 5 years of Data modeling (Dimensional & Relational), process improvement, normalization/de-normalization, data extraction, data cleansing, data manipulation.
* 5 years of experience in an Oracle Data Warehouse as a developer performing development work using PL/SQL
* 5 years of experience in converting business requirements into workable functional and non-functional requirements at detailed production level using Workflow Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Use Case Modeling.
* 5 years of experience solving problem on technical issues.
* Bachelor's Degree.
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.