Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The position is responsible for the process of billable files, along with filling in for representatives on their team, assisting in the audit process of closing accounts, posting money when needed, and assisting Supervisors.
Floating for billing reps as needed
Auditing closed accounts on a monthly basis
* Verifying the correct payment has been received from the payer.
* Verifying patient contact has been made and all correspondence with patient and family have been completed
* Verifying the correct payer has been billed appropriately
Assisting Team Supervisor
* Assist Supervisor where needed
* Fill in for Supervisor when not present to ensure questions are answered or directed to another Supervisor as needed
* Assist in posting payments received and serve as 3rd backup for posting money as needed
* Assist in copying and looking up transactions as needed
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Previous experience in medical billing
* Positive attitude
* Good interpersonal skills
* Team Player
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
TIME TYPE (PORTAL SEARCHING)