Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic. And as the largest Certified B Corporation in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave), and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
The Learning Manager is responsible for co-creating and delivering learning strategies and programs that support the strategic business objectives of the CBU. The Learning Manager determines effective learning strategies for the organization through comprehensive understanding of business needs. The Learning Manager leverages Group/Region learning solutions and designs and develops content for the NORAM cluster. In close partnership with the CBUs, the Learning Manager facilitates and analyzes learning programs aligned to the global learning priorities and competency development needs of the Business Units. It is also critical that the Learning Manager engage in proactive stakeholder management to ensure clear alignment with organizational leaders on all priorities.
Support Transversal Learning
* Partner with other NORAM Learning Managers and the Learning Coordinator on learning needs analysis
* Evaluate and make recommendations about learning solutions and/or vendor provided content to address defined needs
* Maintain deep understanding of Transversal Learning offerings and market appropriately to client groups
* Partner with HR team members and leaders from client groups to integrate transversal learning into learning strategy in the business
* Develop or modify transversal content as required by client group to ensure maximum adoption
* Maintain certifications in appropriate Transversal content in order to facilitate sessions and programs
* Deliver leadership competency training
* Help nurture a learning culture within the NORAM CBU via learning programming, interventions and effective communications
Support Technical / Functional Learning
* Learning Managers support a subset of the functions across NORAM
* Partner with HR and functional leaders to increase awareness and adoption of global Danone Academy offerings for client groups
* Support employee awareness campaigns and logistics as appropriate with client groups
Team Effectiveness / Organizational Development
* Design, develop, and deliver team effectiveness programming
* Support client groups in diagnosing team needs and deliver appropriate content to support ongoing development
* Facilitate team chartering, ways of working, new leader assimilation, and other programs as necessary
* Administer as needed in the organizational LMS
* Maintain understanding of learning technologies, including but not limited to eLearning content creation and deployment
* Support reporting to client groups and at the global level as needed
Qualifications and Requirements
* Bachelor s degree required
* Master s degree preferred
* Relevant content areas include: Learning and Development, Instructional Design, Organizational Development, or Industrial Organizational Psychology preferred but not required
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com.
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Manager, Learning, QA, Quality Assurance, Management, Human Resources, Technology, Quality