To contribute to areas sales objectives by merchandising, servicing, accounts assigned to you as well as successfully completing other related duties.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The following responsibilities are general duties that a particular employee in this position may or may not be required to perform. The actual duties required of this position will vary.
• Clean Shelving, rotate products and verify correct shelf prices.
• Build, merchandise and maintain all secondary and promotional displays to conform with company standards.
• Merchandise and fill all coolers, vendors and rack to standard on every visit (if applicable).
• Call on each account as scheduled.
• Create, develop and maintain a strong rapport in every account.
• Manage, rotate and maintain back-stock where applicable.
• Collect and organize damaged product into designated area.
• Call in all customer requests to your immediate supervisor.
• Attend all scheduled meetings and be an active participant.
• Attend all training sessions.
• Follow all company and customer safety guidelines and policies.
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION:
Required: • Equivalent of high school diploma or G.E.D.
• Two years merchandising/sales and/or customer contact experience.
* We do not provide any application status due to over whelming volume; we will contact you to move forward in process.*
**EOE without regard to race, color, religion, creed, affectional or sexual orientation or sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, genetics, veteran status, gender, gender identity, citizenship status, marital status, VEVRAA Federal Contractor.**
***If you have disability and you need an accommodation to apply, please contact the Sr. Director of Talent and Development 240-487-2057***