Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
MANAGER, NATIONAL ACCOUNTS SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE
Apply Now DATE POSTED 04/06/2020 Requisition Number: 254995BR-1 Location: United States - Ohio - Independence Area of Interest: Business Development, Enterprise Sales, Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time At a glance:
* Are you a client-focused business-to-business (B2B) sales expert adept at guiding and mentoring teams to reach the next performance level*
* Can you commit to a senior sales position improving revenue by fostering relationships with clients across our national footprint*
* Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development*
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
Highlights:As the Manager of National Accounts, you focus on company growth by leading sales programs and activities for the National Accounts Sales Team. You propel business through detailed collaboration with Market Development, Construction, Sales Support and Marketing. You accelerate the sales cycle with your ability to develop extensive contacts with clients across our national footprint. You are passionate about managing new and existing national accounts through decisive leadership and the successful coordination of resources.
You maximize the department s success by providing mentorship, innovative sales training and constructive feedback to the team. With a focus on consultative selling, you lead a team of National Account Executives and National Account Managers to achieve revenue goals while enhancing the client experience. You have a developed ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to complete projects on time and within budget. You excel traveling regularly to capture new business accounts and support your sales team. You report directly to the Director of Enterprise National Accounts for goals, guidance and assistance.
* Competitive Salary with Bonus
* Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
* 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
* Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
* Education Assistance
* Pretax Child Care Spending Account
* Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days, and Sick Days
* Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
* Formal Training and Development
What you will do:
* Be a motivating leader of the sales team by recruiting, training, motivating and developing the team to achieve or exceed monthly revenue goals.
* Increase sales by ensuring team activities are in compliance with company policies and processes are correctly being followed for Salesforce reports, project plans, business cases and travel forms.
* Maximize growth by assessing team strengths and assigning special high priority clients to exceptional sales team members and developing business with significant long-term potential.
* Develop key sales skills of your team by attending sales calls with sales representatives and serving as a subject matter expert.
* Influence senior leadership by providing weekly summaries, forecasts and funnel reports.
* Monitor team activities to ensure the daily activities are being completed in all categories and that sales teams are achieving acquisition goals.
Required keys for success:
* Five or more years of experience managing global telecommunications sales for a national provider
* In-depth knowledge of PRI, VOIP, SIP applications, TDM, DS3, OCn, multiple Ethernet services, equipment vendors, managed services, private networks/MPLS and SaaS services
* Expert in database management to include Siebel, Salesforce or similar client relationship management (CRM) tool
* History of effectively creating, building and directing a national sales budget and new sales organization
* Self-starter and expert in social selling and prospecting
* Strong relationship building, negotiation and closing skills
* List of C-Level contacts to position Spectrum Enterprise s services nationally
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Valid driver s license, a safe driving record and availability to travel
* Excellent written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
* Bachelor s Degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. FCC Unit: 13538 Business Unit: Spectrum Enterprise Apply Now Apply Later
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.