Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Parsons Federal Intelligence seeks to hire Security Control Assessors (SCAs) to provide information security Assessment and Authorization (A&A) support to Contractor and Government facilities processing information. The SCAs will enhance the Information System (IS) security awareness of Directorates' & Offices' staffs, ensure that proper IS security resources are appropriately applied, and act as an IS liaison between the Directorates and various Offices.
* ACTIVE TS/SCI W/ POLYGRAPH REQUIRED
* Experience in technical project management
* Bachelor s degree relevant to computer engineering, information security, information management, and/or computer science and 5 years of experience or equivalent
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
* Practical experience performing information systems assessment and authorization (A&A) as defined in applicable ICDs and guidance; and performing the processes involved in developing and implementing security related directives and guidance for IA/IT/IM
* Experience utilizing risk management strategies for information technology solutions
* Technical understanding of emerging technologies and their implementation within Government system and network environments
* Knowledge of information technology concepts used in the evaluation of security performance and integrity of state-of-the-art applications, communications systems, hardware, software, satellite control systems, and information processing systems
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a security clearance.
Ready for action? We re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.