Posted in Management 20 days ago.
CDL Truck Driver – Local Deliveries – Class A or B
**Full Time with Overtime. Average of 40-45 hours per week.**
Driver is responsible for safely driving the most efficient route to the job site, while observing and obeying all traffic laws and safety regulations as well as company policies/procedures. Assists in loading and/or securing materials on trucks daily. Assists in verifying materials and quantities for accuracy. Unload or assists in unloading materials by using piggybacks and/or by hand. Leads, instructs, and supervises others while on job sites. Driver is responsible for securing returning loads prior to leaving the job site. Reports any maintenance deficiencies to the Warehouse Manager immediately. Other duties as assigned.
**THIS POSITION ALSO INCLUDES WAREHOUSE WORK.** Pulling orders, customer pick-ups, warehouse clean up, etc.
• Valid state CDL Class A or B Driver’s License with clear MVR and DOT record
• Must be 21 years old or older
• Must have current and valid Medical Certification Card
• Must have held CDL driving position the previous year with consecutive driving experience
• Must have high degree of attention and considerable dexterity in the control of the vehicle
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors under adverse weather conditions.
• Ability to bend, reach, lift, and climb
• Must be able to lift 100 pounds of material
• Perform daily vehicle inspections and maintain the cleanliness of vehicles
• Must be a U.S. citizen or be authorized to work in the U.S
• Previous material handling a plus
• Previous forklift experience
• Hazardous Materials Certification (Or willing to get Haz Mat endorsement)
Competitive Benefits Package:
• 401(K) Retirement Plan including Employer Match (after 1 year)
• Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
• Health Insurance; Medical, Dental & Vision (after 60 days)
• Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
• Health & Wellness Programs
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Health Savings Accounts
• Employee Discount Programs
• Position is subject to pre-employment and random drug testing
• Gulfeagle utilizes an In-Cab Camera system
• Hourly pay is based on experience