Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
Flex is a leading sketch-to-scale™ solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a connected world. With more than 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help make the world Live Smarter™, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets. For more information please visit our careers page at www.flex.com.
*CURRENT EMPLOYEES :
Please click here to be redirected to the internal career site.
The Quote Engineer will be based in Tempe, AZ. The Quote Engineer is the technical and financial expert on the quote team. The role of the Quote Engineer is to coordinate with Sales, Operations and Engineering Managers to build and manage cost models for individual molds, spares and components quotes.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
• Intense collaboration
• Passionate customer focus
• Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
• Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
• Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
• Check & balance of manufacturing site, design and Engineering and sales team to ensure competitiveness and profitability
• Complete the detailed Cost models for each quote, ensuring correct processes, content and verify all assumptions with Business teams and operations
• Detailed technical review of customer documentation as necessary
• Create cost models for budgetary or quick turn quotes when demand requires
• Review any cost model inputs provided by sites for accuracy
• Ensure financial viability and accuracy of cost models used
• Provide final pricing and financial assumption to be included in quote letter
• Cost Model data manipulation / Cost & Price roll-up / VAM Creation based on docs and quote strategy
• Participate in Quote Strategy / Attend Kick-Off meetings
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
• Experience in MOLD design and construction for at least 3-5 years
• Prior machining experience
• Proficient in Excel, ERP (ideally Epicor)
• Proficient in NX or Solidworks
• Flexibility in design and mold concepts
• Flexible work style and ability to prioritize due to demand with internal and external customers
Here are a few examples of what you’ll get for the great work you provide:
• Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
• Life Insurance
• Matching 401K
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Employee discounts at local retailers
The information we collect:
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details; information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to the entity you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; progressing applications for employment; allowing you to choose to share web content with others or; where you represent one of our customers or suppliers, administering the business relationship with that customer or supplier. We will process your data in accordance with our Recruitment Privacy Notice.
If you have any queries about the processing of your data, please contact:
Global Data Privacy Officer:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org