Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
WE'RE DRIVING TOWARD THE ULTIMATE VICTORY: A WORLD WITHOUT THE FEAR OF CANCER.
The Director of Product Security will lead the enterprise product security program supporting all of Varian's business units - which include products for treatment planning, treatment delivery, software and services.
* Manage the product security team and continue to develop and mature the product security program.
* Lead the secure systems development lifecycle (SSDLC) processes within the overall quality management system:
* Coordinate with the Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance organization to understand and manage country regulations and requirements
* Maintain the overall SSDLC procedures, work instructions and technical requirements
* Guide and support cybersecurity SMEs in the product teams on specific product releases
* Govern and increase the adoption of security tools used in the development pipeline
* Coordinate product penetration testing
* Provide architectural support for the business around key strategic initiatives
* Enhance the product security training program for employees across the organization
* Manage strategic initiatives to improve our cybersecurity controls - for example projects related to credential management, PHI handling, and support for our installation processes, remote service, cloud adoption and data analytics
* Oversee product security incident management and the management of security threats, vulnerabilities and disclosure reporting
* Develop overall program metrics to track the coverage and effectiveness of the program
* Engage regularly with executive stakeholders to provide updates, and drive the program forwards
Minimum Required Skills and Knowledge:
* 10 years of directly related experience including 5 years of management experience
* Strong business acumen with the ability to build business cases for technology initiatives and to effectively communicate the value proposition to non-technical stakeholders
* Medical Device security experience preferred
* Experience in designing and implementing product and application security controls for both cloud and on-premise
* Bachelor s degree required.
* Security qualification(s) such as CISSP
We're unleashing the power of technology and human ingenuity to achieve new victories in the fight against cancer. Join us and have a global impact.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.