Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Nice-Pak Products, Inc. (NP) is the global developer, manufacturer and marketer of pre-moistened wipes for the consumer market, specializing in personal care, hygiene, household cleaning and disinfection products.
We're currently looking for a Warehouse Operator-12 hr shift - 6pm-6am at our Plainfield, IN location.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
* Unload/move inbound and outbound shipments safely using proper equipment and procedures.
* Stage product in advance of loading to ensure accuracy with quantities and codes, and to optimize the live loading schedule.
* Inspect and perform routine maintenance daily.
* Conduct physical inventories as required.
* Perform or assist in building, grounds, and equipment maintenance as required.
* Adhere to all Company Safety work rules, policies, procedures and cGMPs.
* Consistently pass required forklift testing and safety training.
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
* Capable to do simple math
* Ability to safety operate a lift truck and to pass certification
* Ability to follow directions
* Previous computer / RF experience preferred
* Minimum 1-3 years of experience operating a stand-up forklift truck
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)