Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
One of the nation's largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, Universal Health Services, Inc. has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Growing steadily since its inception into an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, our annual revenues were $11.4 billion in 2019. In 2020, UHS was again recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by Fortune; in 2019, ranked #293 on the Fortune 500; and in 2017, listed #275 in Forbes inaugural ranking of America's Top 500 Public Companies. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has more than 90,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates 26 acute care hospitals, 328 behavioral health facilities, 42 outpatient facilities and ambulatory care access points, an insurance offering, a physician network and various related services located in 37 U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom.
Millwood Hospital is a 134-bed mental health facility that provides inpatient and outpatient mental health and chemical dependency treatment. Millwood's caring, and multidisciplinary staff has successfully provided inpatient and outpatient mental health and chemical dependency care to children, adolescents, adults, and senior adults since 1971. Millwood Hospital is located in Arlington, TX in the heart of the city. It is 5 minutes away from AT&T Stadium home of the Dallas Cowboys. The hospital is less than 35 minutes from DFW International Airport. Millwood Hospital is a Joint Commission accredited hospital with a solid reputation in the community.
To learn more visit: https://millwoodhospital.com/
Millwood Hospital is seeking a PRN Dietary Aide to assist with food preparation, serving, and other related tasks. We are searching for an individual who is available to work as needed, with scheduling flexibility and hours that include Holidays and weekends.
As a Dietary Aide, you will:
* Prepare and serve meals for patients and staff in accordance with menus, diet specifications, and sanitary practices
* Maintain the kitchen cleanliness.
* Clean and maintain dining room during and after each meal service
* Wash dishes, while maintaining a high level of sanitation in the dish room area at all times
* Stock food and other supplies for the main kitchen and units as needed
* Interact with other department's staff, patients, and patients families
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Food Handler Certification from City of Arlington required
* Knowledge of kitchen equipment usage
* ServSafe Certification preferred
* Prior kitchen experience in a hospital, healthcare or hospitality setting is preferred
All employment at UHS is with one of the subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc., including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. Universal Health Services is a holding company.
UHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such, openly supports and fully commits to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of all individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.