Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
Do you have the career opportunities as an ADMINISTRATIVE DIRECTOR OF BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Research Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At RMC, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
* Student Loan Repayment
* Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
* Paid Personal Leave
* 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
* Identity Theft Protection discounts
* Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
* Adoption Assistance
* Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
How we build better communities.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Administrative Director of BMT where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
As an Administrative Director of BMT, you will be responsible for the design, implementation and oversight of a comprehensive, interdisciplinary hospital wide system to measure, assess, and improve clinical and non-clinical outcomes consistent with the hospital's mission and strategic plan. .
ABOUT THIS UNIT:
* Team-oriented and fast-paced environment serving a diverse patient population
* Maintains a very good relationships with other departments
* Intensely focused on a culture of compassion and quality care
* Facilitates the integration and teamwork of all Oncology, MOSS and related departments for optimal care of patients.
* Works in conjunction with the facility administrative staff, the Cancer Services Medical Director and the Oncology physicians to ensure the highest level of care for patients, and ensures that all services provided meet all regulatory requirements and guidelines.
* Works with physicians to adopt and incorporate quality initiatives, understand economic considerations, and increase physician/hospital alignment.
* Responsible for development of strategic and tactical plans to maximize the effectiveness of Oncology services at the facility plus coordination of MOSS (Medical Oncology Support Services) for HCA Midwest Division to align with HCA initiatives. This includes budget planning and management (capital and operational).
* Develop product line and continue to work on expanding the business. Specific duties will include physician recruitment, business development, and marketing & sales. Operational responsibilities include Genetic Counseling, VA Contract, Cancer Registry, and working collaboratively with other HCA facilities.
* Bachelor's Degree required, Master's preferred. (MSN, MBA, or MHA)
* Minimum of 5 years leadership experience in cancer or cardiovascular related fields or other program development service lines.
* Minimum 5 years experience in service line development.
* In depth knowledge of Oncology and Cardiovascular standards of care and regulatory issues.
* Knowledge of marketing and business practices as they relate to healthcare required
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients' health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our 590-bed facility.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Neuroscience Institute and Women's Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in the Kansas City region.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Administrative Director of Bone Marrow Transplant opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.