Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Avaya enables the mission critical, real-time communication applications of the world s most important operations. As a global leader in delivering superior communications experiences, Avaya offers a complete portfolio of software and services for contact center and unified communications offered on premises, in the cloud, or a hybrid. Today s digital world requires communications enablement, and no other company is better positioned to do this than Avaya. For more information, please visit www.avaya.com. Job Information
S&T is looking for a virtualization developer working on servers, networking, and storage for the next generation collaboration platform. ECS Collaboration is looking for a Networking and Storage developer focused on ACP Development and Support. ECS Collaboration is looking for a Systems Engineering/Architeture Leader focused on ACP Development and Support. Short Description
* 5+ years of work experience as a product developer or support engineer. Includes deliverables as a design or solutions level networking Engineer / Analyst / Architect / Tester. This is not a lab role.
* Hands-on in-depth technical knowledge in cloud architecture, network design / deployment, or critical application data storage technologies
* In-depth knowledge and hands-on experience with Extreme and Cisco networking products and practices
* Desire at least 5 or more years of hands on experience in deploying, running and administering tools and appliances, creating policies, tuning, log monitoring and analysis, troubleshooting and investigations with solutions
* Excellent communication skills and ability to document and explain technical details clearly and concisely.
Working as part of a wider development team, you will be required to:
* Rapidly understand architecture of current POD/ASP solution that has been generating revenue
* Define implementation strategy, design, test, and document various virtualization ( VMware ) elements used in the POD/ASP solution ( vSAN/NAS, reliability, redundancy, vCenter, ),
* Define, design, and deliver fully tested and documented switching/networking solutions for the POD/ASP offer ( currently using Extreme products )
* Define, design, and deliver fully tested and documented VDS solutions
* Gather customer inputs into wish-list for future minor and major releases.
* Deliver requirements and use-cases for both real-time and historical system performance
* Deliver requirements and use cases for manual and automated solution element upgrades and back-outs/recoveries.
* Work with developers and testers to make certain that they fully understand customer scenarios and use-cases.
* Review and where necessary re-architect, define, and write both high level and detailed requirements that reflect the evolving ASP program.
3 years experience at the Engineer Two level or 5 8 years total experience
Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
Master degree or equivalent experience
Avaya is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Commitment to equal opportunity is an investment in our people and our future growth.