Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
ASSOCIATE DECISION SUPPORT ANALYST - SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE
Apply Now DATE POSTED 05/22/2020 Requisition Number: 260357BR Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Area of Interest: Finance and Accounting Position Type: Full Time Our company:
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
This position provides high-quality reporting and analytical support to maximize financial results throughout the organization. This role reports to the Manager of Decision Support and supports Sales and Finance Leadership to evaluate and approve sales opportunities.
* Competitive Compensation Package
* Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
* 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
* Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan as an additional 3%
* Education Assistance
* Pretax Childcare Spending Account
* Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
* Employee Discounts on Spectrum Services Where Available
* Formal Training and Certification Program
What you will do:
* Oversight and execution of capital and investment analysis, including payback period, internal rate of return (IRR) and discounted cash flow (DCF)
* Evaluation of pricing and terms for new business opportunities, project-related analysis and presentation, management reporting and other ad hoc analyses as needed.
* Assist in the preparation and analysis of financial and operational reporting for the Management team as well as ensure the integrity, accuracy and validity of the information being reported.
* Work closely with other functional groups across the organization to evaluate the financial and operational performance of new business opportunities.
* Perform other duties as requested
Required keys for success:
* Three or more years of financial analysis or related experience
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
* Must have high regard for ethics and integrity
* Positive can do attitude
* Must demonstrate good work ethic
* Ability to be flexible and embrace change as our business evolves
* Capacity to clearly communicate via email and phone
* Strong communication and analytical skills as well as the ability to develop and implement complex financial models
* Ability to work independently and with team members to meet critical deadlines,
* Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills, including ability to explain finance/accounting related topics to a non-finance audience,
* Highly motivated individual with superior attention to detail and ability to manage competing priorities
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Access
* Experience with SalesForce and SQL preferred
* Bachelor s degree in Business or related field (required)
* MBA (preferred)
What you can expect:
* Office environment
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. FCC Unit: 13533 Business Unit: Spectrum Enterprise Apply Now Apply Later
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.