Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DATA INTEGRATION SPECIALIST - SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE
Apply Now DATE POSTED 04/26/2020 Requisition Number: 251678BR Location: United States - North Carolina - Charlotte Area of Interest: Information Technology Services Position Type: Full Time At a glance:
* Are you an experienced data warehouse expert talented in data integration and ensuring data quality*
* Can you commit to a role providing technical expertise across multiple business verticals*
* Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development*
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
You are passionate about meeting or exceeding business requirements through the accurate definition of architectural and data integration solutions. As a Data Integration Specialist, you excel at providing technical leadership for data integration and data quality processes for large sets of data from various sources. You focus on optimizing performance for a segment of business verticals within Spectrum Enterprise s data warehouse. You have a keen ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to see projects completed on time and within budget. You flourish in an office environment providing technical expertise to boundary partners throughout the organization. You report to the Manager of Process Analysis for goals, guidance and assistance.
* Competitive Salary with Bonus
* Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
* 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
* Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
* Education Assistance
* Pretax Child Care Spending Account
* Paid Holidays, Vacation Days, Personal Days and Sick Days
* Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
What you will do:
* Define architectural and data integration solutions for application and project requirements by collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Managers and Developers.
* Mitigate risks through an understanding of business drivers and assessments of tradeoffs as a result of short- and long-term architecture and data integration strategies.
* Drive hands-on data integration implementations by creating data integration mapping, writing stored procedures, troubleshooting data inaccuracies and optimizing performance.
* Improve company-wide efficiency by contributing to data warehouse best practices and implementing initiatives led by the Data Warehouse Architect.
* Ensure the success of projects by following the prescribed development life cycle and meeting quality standards.
* Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
* Five or more years working on data integration projects
* History of providing technical consulting
* Track record of working with Teradata or Oracle databases
* Adaptable within a fluid environment
* Strong data integration, SQL and stored procedure coding skills
* Basic understanding of Informatica
* Can quickly understand business drivers
* Ability to communicate technical terms to a broader audience
* Excellent written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
How you will stand out from the crowd:
* Ability to lead data integration projects
* Database programming experience
* Familiar with ETL
* Experience with scripting languages
* Bachelor s Degree in information technology, computer science, MIS or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. FCC Unit: 13533 Business Unit: Spectrum Enterprise Apply Now Apply Later
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.