Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
Job ID: 16969
Do you have an eye for detail, are you interested in being part of a booming company, check out this role.
Are you looking to be a part of an "essential" business? Do you want to have a role that impacts the lives of others? Here's your chance?
Performs processing duties as trained in the laser cutting, preparation, cleaning and inspection of production parts while maintaining all necessary production goals and accurate documentation. Maintains a clean work area and good documentation practices at all times. Complies with all relevant safety policies in area and company.
- Performs all types of processing related to Laser operation, part preparation, testing, cleaning, visual and dimensional inspection of Stents.
-Comply and follow all safety policies as required by company and per work area.
-Inspects and accepts responsibility for the quality of all parts processed per procedures and standards.
-Maintain acceptable goals and work with others as a team to meet the daily/monthly goals for production and quality.
-Maintain all work areas in a clean and orderly manner by Lean Manufacturing and 5S standards.
-Maintain acceptable attendance and tardiness per the employee handbook and company policies.
-Maintain good documentation practices as trained and in accordance with procedures.
-Participate in, support and help implement all Process improvement initiatives
-Complete and maintain training in Safe Chemical handling, labeling and usage.
-Maintain ability to use/look up company procedures both hardcopy and electronic copy.
-Perform any other duties and assignments as required.
• Must complete new employee orientation checklist and specified training as well as all safety procedures related to safe handling, labeling and usage of chemicals.
• Must have high school diploma, GED or equivalent
• Must be able to read procedures and comprehend instructions related to all process and company information.
• Excellent communication skills are necessary with all levels of personnel
• Minor computer skills are required
• Position also requires basic math and calculator usage skills
• Must be able to visually manufacture and inspect parts with unaided eye according to area standards.
• Must be able to perform tasks associated with position while wearing the necessary safety glasses and PPE for the area.
• Must be able to use a stereo microscope according to area standards for up to your entire shift.
• Must be able to handle and process very small parts with acceptable hand dexterity and good hand/eye coordination while meeting production needs/standards.
• Must comply with AMETEK dress/attire policy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.