Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Engineering Design Drafter - Duncan, SC
Tindall Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates, is an EEO Employer AA: M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other protected class.
Job Location: Duncan, SC
Job Type: Fulltime
Shift: 1st Shift
Relocation Assistance: No relocation assistance is available
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Security Clearance: None
Tindall, an industry leader in Precast/Prestressed Concrete, is currently looking to hire for the role of a Designer. If you are looking for a fast-paced, stimulating environment with learning and growth opportunities, then look no further than Tindall!
As a Design Drafter on our Engineering Team, you will prepare shop drawings for various precast concrete structures using AutoCAD. You will support the design team with a variety of projects and daily functions related to design and fabrication. Will also be responsible for completing erection drawings for basic structures, as advised by Chief Designers and Design Engineers.
* A minimum of 3 (+) months of related drafting experience and at least one course in AutoCAD is required. Experience in 3D drafting is strongly preferred (structureworks).
* The ability to read Blueprints is a must.
* Must be able to handle working under deadlines.
* Fundamental knowledge of Geometry & Trigonometry is required.
* Must be able to clearly & effectively communicate both written and orally (English language)
* MS Office Suite proficiency is needed.
* Previous experience in precast is a plus.
* Must be detail-oriented, accurate and strive for perfection!
Tindall Corporation is a trusted leader in precast, prestressed concrete - one of ENRs highest-rated specialty contractors. We know that a dynamic, supportive working environment leads to success, which is why we invest in what matters most: you!
We know that to succeed as a company, every team member must succeed individually. Were committed to helping you grow to your maximum potential. With your talent and commitment, we can turn challenges into opportunities and dreams into careers.