An industrial automation company in St. Cloud, MN is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic for a 1st shift opportunity.
- Performs maintenance and repair on all welding and mechanical equipment on site at customer location as well as at on site service center
- Responding to equipment breakdowns - Keeping our equipment running and communicating technical subjects to co-workers
- Troubleshoots and analyzes control systems and electrical systems to resolve software/hardware and other problems.
- Support installations at customer facilities.
- Examine equipment and determine needed services or repairs.
- Handles customer relations and interactions in person and via telephone regarding equipment.
- Manages the tools and equipment in the service department
- Keeps personal repair, tools and equipment operating by following appropriate operating instructions.
- Performs welder calibration and certification on location at customer facilities or at our service center in our St. Cloud location
You should be proficient in:
- Must have strong background as field service tech or industrial maintenance mechanic.
- Robotic welding repair experience STRONGLY preferred.
- Associates or bachelors in electronics or related degree preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role
- Experience working with electronics troubleshooting.
- Proven knowledge of electrical systems and electrical safety a must.
- Experience working with precision machinery or automated systems.
- Mechanical Troubleshooting
- Electrical Troubleshooting
- Electrical Schematics
- Blueprint Reading
- Preventive Maintenance
- Welding Setups