Posted in Other 27 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Drive the sales and marketing of Red Bull in the On Premise accounts in their assigned region together with their team of Musketeers & Non-Commercial Account Manager(s). The ROPM will train, coach, develop and assess the Musketeers & Non-Commercial Account Managers to secure a high performing team. The ROPM will develop the brand image in the on premise, secure excellent/efficient area coverage by the Musketeers and continuously improve the dollar per case return on investments.EXPERIENCE
YOUR AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
that matter most for this role:
* Strong on premise industry knowledge, contacts and experience in "the scene"
* 4+ years sales experience with a strong track record of success
* 2+ years of Management Experience (in the On Premise beverage industry is a plus)
* Strong analytical skills and the ability to negotiate
* Excellent communication and active listening skills
* Creative, solution-oriented mindset
* Self-motivated and able to work independently
* Fully understands and embraces the Musketeer profile
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
* Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
* Travel up to: 50%
ed Bull North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, or any other classification protected by Federal, state, or local law.