Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Life Time champions a healthy and happy life for its members. As the nation s only Healthy Way of Life brand, Life Time delivers an unmatched athletic resort experience and provides a comprehensive healthy living, healthy aging and healthy entertainment experience that goes well beyond fitness to encompass the entire spectrum of daily life for individuals, couples and families of all ages.
In today s hustle and bustle lifestyle, convenience to fast casual food service is appealing. At Life Time, members and guests enjoy delicious food before or after their workout, relaxing poolside or on the go at the service of our LifeCafe Team.
As part of our restaurant staff you ll work alongside health-minded teammates in a fun and fast-paced environment, proudly serving our members and guests industry-leading healthy food options. Real Foods. Real Flavors. Really Tasty.
Join our LifeCafe Team in any of the following positions and grow your service-oriented career into leadership opportunities. As a Team Member, you are eligible for medical benefits, vacation pay, retirement and discounts on Life Time products and services. All Team Members receive a fully subsidized membership to all Life Time clubs.
The LifeCafe Supervisor oversees the daily shift operations in the LifeCafe. They deliver a high-quality experience to the members, and motivates staff to ensure excellent customer service. The LifeCafe Supervisor monitors food quality and speed of service ensuring a positive member experience.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Manages LifeCafe shift operations while making schedule adjustments based on traffic flow
* Acts as daily shift leader by providing a high level of customer and team support
* Ensures team members prepare menu items correctly and service customers in a professional manner
* Provides promotion and disciplinary recommendations to the Manager
* Manages light food prep responsibilities
* Responds to member questions, comments, and concerns
* 1 year of fast casual or full service restaurant experience
* CPR/AED certification required within the first 30 days of hire
* ServeSafe certification with the first 60 days of hire
* Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift more than 20 lbs.
* Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the Cafe for prolonged periods of time
? PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
1 to 2 years of supervisor or manager experience with a food service or retail background in a high volume atmosphere