Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Are you a Rockstar Principal Electrical Engineer with a knack for design? Does your eye for detail make you an obvious choice for a project-focused, customer-facing role? Stop your search - we may have the job for you!
Russ Hadick & Associates, named by Forbes as one of the top recruiting firms in the country, has partnered with a Columbus client to fill their Senior Electrical Engineer position. The incumbent will serve as a staff engineer, project manager, and a customer-facing designer.
* BS in Electrical Engineering.
* Registered Professional Engineer is strongly preferred
* At least 3 years of prior consulting engineering
* Experience in the design, planning, and specifying of normal and emergency power equipment and distribution, lighting and lighting controls, and other electrical systems.
* Autodesk Revit experience strongly preferred
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within and outside the organization.
* Decision-making ability that positively reflects the company's mission and values and is in line with the company's fiscal responsibilities.
* Ability to produce a valid driver license and proof of insurance (if driving required for position).
What does the company have to offer?
* Flexible work schedules with core hours and half day Fridays
* Professional development funding
* 401(k) with company match and immediate vesting
* HSA with Employer Match - optional with eligible medical plans
* VERY low health care costs
* They are a family, they try to do things with different social events, chili cook off, bowling league, golf league and volleyball league (annual budget is over $20k)