Posted in Architecture 3 days ago.
The Med Tech ensures timely distribution of medication to all residents by providing assistance with self-medication as prescribed by healthcare provider.
• Provide care and assistance with the functions of daily living
• Maintain residents’ health records/resident charts by timely documenting any changes in health, incidents, and observation of unusual occurrences
• Maintain Medication Observation Records
• Assist with self-administration of medication
• Respond quickly to emergencies
• Coordinate physician/hospital visits
• Maintain confidentiality
• Communicate effectively with all staff, residents and their families
• 4 hour Certification for Self-Administration of Medication
• current CPR/First Aid certification a plus
• prior work experience in geriatric, nursing, assisted living or similar environment preferred
• ability to be on his/her feet for prolonged periods
• self-motivated with good communication and interpersonal skills
• ability to pass pre-employment drug-and background screening (level 2)
Benefits for full-time associates: health benefits, paid time off and employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan.
Benefits for part-time associates: employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer & drug-free Workplace