Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
The VP Account Director is responsible for managing resources in the completion of branding assignments and overseeing the tracking of budgets, timing and deliverables for clients and internal initiatives. The individual is also responsible for identifying new branding opportunities maintaining an ongoing relationship with internal and external clients. He/she will act as an ambassador of the branding team within the Agency.
* Help manage the workflow of the team
* Ensure timely completion of projects. Help track hours, create staffing plans and timelines.
* Oversee budget(s) by developing and preparing estimates, monitoring project budgets, and tracking budgets versus actuals
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develop, author and present business plans.
* Coordinate and prioritize activities amongst accounts.
* Identify and proactively respond to needs that arise as well as lead longer term planning.
* Develop and manage staffing plan to ensure appropriate brand resource allocation and utilization.
* Oversee contract development and overall budget development and approval.
* Liaise with internal senior managers, scientific services, medical education, finance, etc. to ensure optimal client satisfaction, business development, and income potential.
DEGREE/DIPLOMAAREA OF STUDYREQUIRED/PREFERRED
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS
MIN YEARSAREA OF EXPERIENCEREQUIRED/PREFERRED
10 yearsRelevant ExperienceSupervisory Experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Is able to establish and maintain rapport and build relationships with another
* Emphasizes the broader, longer term vision and values as a means of guiding decisions and actions
FOR U.S. JOB SEEKERS
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.