Posted in Other 21 days ago.
Type: Full Time
Come join a company that tackles fascinating problems and find solutions to complex challenges. With deep expertise in influenza science, our team works on cutting-edge research, pioneering technologies to optimise the manufacturing process and improve the effectiveness of influenza vaccines. We operate as one integrated global organisation, drawing together expert staff from different countries to collaborate. Together, we are working on the front line to protect communities from seasonal influenza and global pandemic threats. When you join Seqirus, you join a team dedicated to making a difference in people's lives. It's a feeling of possibility, creativity, and purpose that inspires us every day.
* Responsible for providing market research and analytical support to interpret key business and market dynamics
* Partners across commercial functions and Therapeutic Areas to proactively recommend, develop and implement market research plans
* Organizes information to assist in analyzing future products and makes recommendations for the development of new products
* Provides decision support for commercial assessments, product forecasting, brand planning, strategic planning, data modeling, scenario analysis and other planning efforts
* Presents detailed analysis and insights in a manner that is easily interpreted and aids strategic and tactical decision making
* Keeps abreast of new methodologies to ensure research performed is cost effective and provides optimal results
* Bachelor degree in business, science or related field; Master s degree or MBA preferred
* 7 years' commercial experience including analytics, forecasting and market research/support of product launch
* Pharmaceutical or biotech experience required
Different qualifications or responsibilities may apply based on local legal and/or educational requirements. Refer to local job documentation where applicable...
Seqirus is an Equal Opportunity Employer