Posted in Other 23 days ago.
Type: Full Time
The Sr. Integration Engineer will be responsible for delivering and maintaining system integrations using the Boomi integration platform. In addition to authoring entirely new integrations, the Sr. Engineer will be responsible for helping to maintain our existing 240+ integrations in numerous domains across Moderna.
HERE S WHAT YOU LL DO:
* Partner with project leads in Digital to deliver new integrations
* Perform maintenance activities for our existing 240+ integrations, including troubleshooting and resolving issues
* Analyze business problems, develop both long-term solutions and quick tactical solutions
* Take ownership the Boomi development process from requirements gathering to full implementation
* Work with business users, stakeholders and external system vendors/suppliers to build and maintain current and new integrations
HERE S WHAT YOU LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
* BS/BA degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 5-8 years of relevant experience
* At least 3 years experience working in cloud integrations(iPaaS) with at least 1 year working specifically with Dell Boomi
* Experience with Boomi Flow and Boomi MDM strongly preferred
* Experience working in regulated environments with GXP experience in pharma/biotech strongly preferred
* Proven history integrating numerous on-premise, cloud applications and SaaS systems in multiple domains including finance (e.g. SAP, Concur), HR (e.g. WorkDay, ADP), manufacturing (MES, LMS, Veeva), and clinical
* Deep understanding of data models and integration technologies like SOAP, REST, (S)FTP, HTTP(S), JSON, and XML
* Strong communication skills, a customer service attitude, and demonstrated problem solving ability
HERE S WHAT WE LL BRING TO THE TABLE:
* On-site subsidized cafeteria or catered lunches
* Company-provided iPhone
* Free parking, monthly subway pass or a subsidized commuter rail pass
* Free annual corporate membership to Bluebikes
* Highly competitive healthcare coverage including: medical offered through BCBS (HMO/PPO), dental, and vision offered through VSP
* Flexible Spending Accounts for medical expenses and dependent care expenses
* 16 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for all new parents
* 16 weeks 100% paid family caregiver leave
* 20 weeks 100% paid medical leave
* Eligible for Moderna Month ? (one month paid sabbatical after five years of service and eligible for additional one month paid sabbatical every 3 years thereafter)
* Adoption assistance and discounts to local childcare centers, as well as access to care.com
* 401k (traditional and Roth offered) with 50% match on first 6% deferred. Match is vested immediately
* A suite of Moderna paid insurance coverage, including: life insurance, short-term and long-term disability
* Voluntary legal assistance plan
* 15 days vacation and 7 sick days per year, in addition to a discretionary winter shut down and 11 company paid holidays (includes 2 floating holidays)
Moderna is advancing messenger RNA (mRNA) science to create a new class of transformative medicines for patients. mRNA medicines are designed to direct the body s cells to produce intracellular, membrane or secreted proteins that can have a therapeutic or preventive benefit and have the potential to address a broad spectrum of diseases. The Company s platform builds on continuous advances in basic and applied mRNA science, delivery technology and manufacturing, providing Moderna the capability to pursue in parallel a robust pipeline of new development candidates. Moderna is developing therapeutics and vaccines for infectious diseases, immuno-oncology, rare diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and autoimmune and inflammatory diseases, independently and with strategic collaborators.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Moderna currently has strategic alliances for development programs with AstraZeneca, Plc. and Merck, Inc., as well as the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), an agency of the U.S. Department of Defense, the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA), a division of the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI). Moderna has been ranked in the top ten of Science s list of top biopharma industry employers for the past five years. To learn more, visit www.modernatx.com.
Deliver on the promise of mRNA science to create a new generation of transformative medicines for patients.
Moderna is a smoke-free, alcohol-free and drug-free work environment.
Moderna is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law. Moderna will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable law.